Business Development Executive
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our marketing/sales team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in Pakistan and seeks a team member who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Organizing sales visits
- Telesales, handling client relations
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining the website and looking at data analytics (SEO knowledge is an added advantage)
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing marketing campaigns on social media.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
The company is looking for fresh graduates in the Islamabad area. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, SEO expertise is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Language
Market competitive salary, quarterly bonus, annual appraisal
How to apply
Apply with your updated resume & cover letter on http://firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are an equal opportunity employer)