Certified Master Trainer
Registration Deadline: 30th Oct 2020
Class Schedule: 2 – 3 Nov 2020
Who the course is for ?
This qualification is designed for internal or external Trainers who wish to improve their training skills. Subjects covered include effective training, effective use of slide presentations and other training materials, effective session planning, and time management, catering for different learning styles, managing groups and individuals, effective question techniques, and assessment methods. This qualification is primarily concerned with the practical competency of trainers.
Key benefits include but are not limited to;
– You will be able to conduct the Training sessions confidently.
– Experiencing the best learning techniques to deliver Training.
The qualification has been specially designed to meet industry requirements for occupational safety and health Trainers. This qualification is held over 2 days, however, it may be combined with other technical qualifications over a longer period. The Course comprises of theoretical and practical approach of training methodologies and delivering the training.
Module 1: Getting started, the Ice breaker
Module 2: Understanding Training and Facilitation
Module 3: Gathering Materials
Module 4: Creating a Lesson Plan
Module 5: Choosing Activities
Module 6: Preparing for the Workshop
Module 7: Getting Off on the Right Foot
Module 8:Delivery Tips and Tricks
Module 9: Keeping it Interactive
Module 10: Dealing With Difficult Participants
Module 11: Tackling Tough Topics
Module 12: Wrapping Up
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, Use a range of strategies for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including the use of audiovisuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation.
This ‘Train the Trainer’ program is assessed by MultiChoice Questions (MCQ) and Practical demonstration including delivering a minimum 20-minute training session. To Award this qualification the Learner must achieve a minimum percentage pass in the MCQ and practical demonstration.
Upon successful completion of the assessments, AOSH will issue the diploma to the candidates through ‘Be Safe’.
We are passionate about providing high-quality services at competitive prices.
Fee per registration per candidate (excluding GST): 45’000 PKR
Be Safe Training & Services Pvt. Ltd.
Office # 47, 3rd Floor, Rose 1 Plaza, I-8 Markaz, Islamabad
Click the link below for location map
Book your seat now:
Mobile / whatsapp / imo / botim: +92 333 7825075 / +92 304 5667520
Landline: +92 51 4938350
( Upto 10 % special discount offer for #BeSafe alumni & referral delegates)